Help out Mountain States Foundation by voting during First Tennessee's 150 Days of Giving
First Tennessee Bank will be celebrating its 150th birthday this month, but the Mountain States Foundation could be the one receiving a $5,000 birthday gift – if enough people vote for Mountain States.
First Tennessee calls it their 150 Days of Giving. The First Tennessee Foundation will celebrate the birthday by giving away $5,000 to a different nonprofit each day for 150 days, starting on March 25, which is First Tennessee’s 150th birthday. Leading up to that point, people can vote on what nonprofit they want to receive money, and the top vote-getters will be the lucky beneficiaries.
Voting goes from through March 25 at midnight at www.150DaysofGiving.com.
"With 9,000 team members and numerous board members, we have a great base of people to vote for us,” said Pat Holtsclaw, president of Mountain States Foundation, “so I hope a lot of our team members will get on board and cast a vote. It’s easy to do and it could mean $5,000 for us to help patients and their families.”
Here’s what people need to know in order to vote:
- 150 Days of Giving winners will be determined by voting that will open March 10 – which is 15 days before First Tennessee’s 150th anniversary on March 25 – at www.150DaysofGiving.com.
- Votes will continue to count throughout the 150 Days of Giving.
- On March 25 at midnight, First Tennessee will select its first winner. And the winning will continue for 150 days.
- Each organization can win once during the 150 Days of Giving. The First Tennessee website will indicate which organizations have won, and those organizations will no longer be eligible for voting.
- Once voting begins, anyone can vote for up to 10 different nonprofit organizations each day, from each device. You won’t have to register to vote, and people with more than one device can vote from each device once per day. Please forward to your friends!
- You can learn more by watching our three-minute video on YouTube.
“Building stronger communities has been vital to First Tennessee’s success for the past 150 years,” stated a message from First Tennessee. “The First Tennessee Foundation’s 150 Days of Giving is one way we’re celebrating our past and focusing on our future. We hope you’ll join the celebration.”